Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankfulness

I have been journaling much of my gratitude. I have taken cues from life's circumstances and reflected them back to God. Much of it is so personal it might bore you, but I did want to blog about our time with friends in Utah this Thanksgiving. There was so much laughter between us all! We played games with the adults and the kids, we made food together (several kids joined in...it was lovely), we ate good food together, we stayed up late every night, we shared confidences, joys and struggles, we watched our children play, we met new friends(We love you Sharon, Rachel and Jason!), we enjoyed a parade, Christmas lights, beautiful mountains, the cold, and sitting in front of the fireplace. Sharing life for a week was such a treasure.












CR made these beautiful apple pies, with perfectly flaky crust!
I made the pumpkin ones. :)





Hannah, please forgive me! I did not get one good photo of you! I enjoyed you so much, beautiful girl. :)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Beautiful photos, Ginger - fun to see familiar faces - and think of the great time you had. What a glimpse of what heaven will be like!