Monday, September 28, 2009

Literature

I am SO thankful for books. Literature has been a gift in my adulthood that went undiscovered in my youth. I relish the privilege of owning them! And I love that I can buy books new, used and on-line...or just borrow from a friend or library. Going to bookstores, new and used, has become a favorite, if infrequent, past time. I have two great friends that continually feed me good book recommendations. Without them, I would still be floundering...thank you Naomi and Amy! I have encouraged Naomi to blog a reading list because she is SO widely read AND has excellent taste. I'll let you know if one emerges.

My paper hanging lamp is a gift to me as well. It hangs over an old-fashioned white chair in our library...one of our reading nooks. We love our reading nooks!

Seventeen gifts total blogged. Looking forward to the journey!


No comments: